Multi Skilled Operators – Coal Mining Jobs
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
To be successful in these positions you must possess the following skills:
Demonstrated experience 12 Months Minimum:
- Mechanical Dump Truck CAT 789 or CAT 793
- Desirebale Machinery Skills : Dozer, Grader, Loader & Excavator
- MUST have a Signed SKILLS LIST/COMPETENCIES issued within the last 5 years’ for specific machinery (General RII's [...Learn about RII's] for Haul Trucks will Not be Accepted)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*/BMA Statement of Attainment
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – Including Chest Xray Read
- Current Drivers License
- Passport/Birth Certificate
- D&A on approval
In return, these positions offer
- 6 / 4 Roster
- Drive In Drive Out from Toowoomba / Chinchilla
- Accommodation and Meals provided
- Weekly Pay and Super is paid on all hours
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skilled Operators Open Cut Coal Mine Jobs Toowoomba