Multi Skilled Operators for an Open Cut Mine in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah
One Key Resources is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
One Key Resources are on the hunt for experienced Multi Skilled Operators for an Open Cut Mine in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah. Client is a Tier 1 Mine House and is looking for safety minded Operators for and immediate start! Details of the role include:
- Previous Coal Mine Site Experience
- Operation of Dump Trucks (Mechanical and/or Electric)
- Additional Competencies for CAT Grader and/or
- CAT Dozer – D10/11 or equivalent
- Excavator Competency highly desirable.
Successful applicants will be able to provide and demonstrate the following:
- Experience operating
- Dump Trucks CAT793/797 or Komatsu 830E/930E
- Current Australian drivers licence
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- RII or SSE Signed Competencies
- Ability to complete a PEM including a D&A test
Working for One Key Resources not only means you will work with a leading supplier of labour to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure industries, this role also offers the following benefits:
- Ongoing Work – 12 Months+
- Competitive Hourly Rates – $43.00 – $46.00/hr + Super + Bonus
- Bonus Payment every 6 Months Completed
- Camp Accommodation Provided
- BIBO from Mackay
NOTE: When you apply for this job Multi Skilled Operators – Lifestyle Roster, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.