Multi Skilled Operator
IntoWork Australia is a dynamic, people-focused organization that provides expert services to prospective and current employees, business and government. CTC works in a collaborative partnership with IntoWork Australia in providing workforce solutions to QLD.
Accommodation supplied and weekly meal allowance provided.
Applicants will need the following skills and attributes to be considered for any role:
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's]/LE for Excavator Operations
- HR truck license is a must
- Experience using a 5T Kubota SVL75 Excavator and Posi-Trac Truck – Auto is essential
- Honest, reliable and trustworthy
- An excellent work ethic
- A strong focus on workplace health and safety
- Available for an immediate start
- Must be able to work Monday – Saturday
- Willing to undertake a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing
To be considered for these upcoming positions you will need to complete an application/registration form online. You will need to attach an up to date resume outlining your skills, experience and current references.
Please visit CTC website www.ctcqld.com.au and select jobs, Mulit-Skilled Operator and APPLY NOW. Applications not completed through the CTC website will not be treated as a priority.