777 DUMP TRUCK / 16M GRADER / D10 DOZER / 773 WATER TRUCK
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment consisting of either: Haul Truck, Water Truck, Grader, Dozer.
This is a drive in drive out (DIDO) role for an open cut coal mine in the Lower Bowen Basin in the Banana Shire.
Operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of either:
- Lifestyle Roster (4/5, 5/4, 5/5)
- Day Shift ONLY – 12 Hour Shifts
- Accommodation Provided
- Minimum 6 months mine site experience operating: Haul Truck CAT 777, Water Truck CAT 773, Grader CAT 16M, Dozer CAT D10T
- Evidence can be an Unsigned/Signed Skills List and RII's [...Learn about RII's] certificate
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* or willing to Obtain
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or willing to obtain
Instant drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
- Teresa Morgan – Recruitment Coordinator
- Workpac Biloela 07 4800 3714 | email@example.com