Multi Skilled Operator Hunter Valley
One Key Resources supplies specialist operators, trades-persons and professionals to mining, gas, and construction projects across Australia.
Is this the best Job in Mining ever?
Working in the Mining Industry on a Monday to Friday roster!
Every weekend and Public Holiday off!
Afternoon shift (9.00hrs.) only!
These roles are residential only and no camp facilities are provided. Applicants must either reside in the Hunter Valley area or be prepared to relocate at their own expense.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience operating CAT Caterpillar 785 [...Learn about CAT 785's]
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, or off-road truck as they are sometimes called are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This truck has proven it’s worth for years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger Caterpillar dump trucks, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can have to get to know the these trucks inside out. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.or similar
- Experience operating 996 digger or similar size
- Experience operating D10 Dozers or similar size
- Digger all loading Technics with trucks, maintain the bench etc
- Dozer floor and dump experience
- 16M Grader experience haul roads dump and dig floors
- 777 water cart experience
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
Offer in return:
- Ongoing opportunities
- Real work/life Balance
- Local Position – Be home after every shift
- Competitive hourly rates
Would you like to apply to this job?Apply for the Multi Skilled Operator position
604 mining jobs in the system
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Haul Truck Operator Jellinbah Mine Central Queensland'.