Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs WA
Dozers D10-D11, Graders 16 H, and Excavators 2600 – 3600, loaders 988-994
The GO2 People are looking for Multi- Skilled Operators for work around the WA mining sector! If you’ve got experience on any of the equipment above, be sure to shoot them over a resume.
- Proven open pit, production experience
- All Rounders require experience operating Dozers D10-D11, Graders 16 H, and Excavators 2600 – 3600, loaders 988-994
- High regard for safety
- Must have a Current valid Driver’s licence
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol
- National Police Check (within 6 months)
- Competitive rates – Paid weekly
- 2:1 roster FIFO from Perth
- Chance to work for a reputable Mining Company
- Work on a range of machinery
- 12 hour days and nights
- Dedicated recruitment consultant who can open up future opportunities.
About The GO2 People:
The GO2 People have built a reputation for their ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Their team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs WA.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.