See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Toowoomba
Dozer, AT D10, D11 and Excavator Hitachi 2500-5500 Operator jobs
The successful candidate will possess:
- Dozers – D10, D11;
- Excavator – Hitachi 2500-5500;
- Mining 2 years’ experience within mining Environment;
- A strong commitment to safety;
- Available for an immediate start;
The qualifications/Certificates required include:
- RII/SSE Signed Competencies;
- Drivers Licence;
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training;
- Coal Board Medical;
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship);
In return you can expect:
- Ongoing Role| Immediate start;
- 6:4 Roster | 10.5hr shifts;
- Competitive rate of pay | Super Paid on all Hours;
- DIDO from Toowoomba / Chinchilla area;
- Accommodation and meals provided;
- Work for “An Employer of Choice”;
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
One Key Resources are currently recruiting for experienced Excavator Operators for an Open Cut Coal Mine in the Middlemount region for their client, a global producer of metallurgical coal.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.