See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs QLD
Up to $50.00 p.h. + Accommodation & Meals
The GO2 People are currently searching to employ a number of Multi Skilled Operators who have recent production mining experience. They currently have roles available for Dozers, Graders & Haul Truck Operators.
- Secure & Consistent ongoing work
- 7:7 D/N (WEEKLY PAY ) $50/Hr plus Super
- DIDO with Accommodation & Meals provided
Positions Available: Dozer / Grader / Haul Truck Operators
- The role will see you working on a day/night 7 & 7 roster (Dayshift 12.5hours) (Nightshift 12 hours)
- This site is known to have a genuinely great culture where Safety is paramount
An Ideal Candidate would possess the following:
- RII or Equivalent for the above listed machinery
- Recent Relevant experience in a similar role
- Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Have own reliable transport (Point of Hire is Blackwater)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical assessment and DAS
About The GO2 People:
The GO2 People have built a reputation for their ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Their team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs QLD.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.