See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi Skilled Operator Jobs Moranbah
- $51 per/hour – on a permanent contract
- Overtime rate after 168 hours worked over 4 weeks
- $1785 per week – GUARANTEED INCOME
- High Earning Potential providing shift relief
- Moranbah North & Newlands locations
- 5/4, 4/5, 5/5 Roster DIDO
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Standard 11 Induction Training and Coal Board Medical
- RII 308 or 305 STOCKPILE DOZER OPERATIONS or DOZER OPERATIONS + SSE sign off on stockpiles
- RII’s for 2 of the following Loader/ Grader/ Water cart/ Excavator highly regarded
- 2 years experience in Queensland Open Cut Coal mines
- Drivers Licence
- Be able to pass a medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be clean shaven as this is on an Underground site
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.