See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi Skilled Operator Jobs Moranbah
- $51 per/hour – on a permanent contract
- Overtime rate after 168 hours worked over 4 weeks
- $1785 per week – GUARANTEED INCOME
- High Earning Potential providing shift relief
- Moranbah North & Newlands locations
- 5/4, 4/5, 5/5 Roster DIDO
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Standard 11 Induction Training and Coal Board Medical
- RII 308 or 305 STOCKPILE DOZER OPERATIONS or DOZER OPERATIONS + SSE sign off on stockpiles
- RII’s for 2 of the following Loader/ Grader/ Water cart/ Excavator highly regarded
- 2 years experience in Queensland Open Cut Coal mines
- Drivers Licence
- Be able to pass a medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be clean shaven as this is on an Underground site
Caterpillar Haul truck 785
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, Dump Truck or off-road truck as they are called in the U.S. are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This huge truck has proven it’s worth for many years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger CAT 793 and CAT 797 truck, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can get if you are looking to learn how to drive these big machines is to get to know the finer details.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.