See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Mackay
$51 h.r / Permanent Contract / High Earning Potential
- $51 per/hour – on a permanent contract
- Overtime rate after 168 hours worked over 4 weeks
- $1785 per week – GUARANTEED INCOME
- High Earning Potential providing shift relief
- Moranbah North & locations
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Standard 11 Induction Training and Coal Board Medical
- RII 308 or 305 STOCKPILE DOZER OPERATIONS or DOZER OPERATIONS + SSE sign off on stockpiles
- RII’s for 2 of the following Loader/ Grader/ Water cart/ Excavator highly regarded
- 2 years experience in Queensland Open Cut Coal mines
- Drivers Licence
- Be able to pass a medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be clean shaven as this is on an Underground site
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.