Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Mackay
$51 h.r / Permanent Contract / High Earning Potential
- $51 per/hour – on a permanent contract
- Overtime rate after 168 hours worked over 4 weeks
- $1785 per week – GUARANTEED INCOME
- High Earning Potential providing shift relief
- Moranbah North & locations
Skills & Experience:
To be considered for these positions you must have:
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal Board Medical
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] 308 or 305 STOCKPILE DOZER OPERATIONS or DOZER OPERATIONS + SSE sign off on stockpiles
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for 2 of the following Loader/ Grader/ Water cart/ Excavator highly regarded
- 2 years experience in Queensland Open Cut Coal mines
- Drivers Licence
- Be able to pass a medical & Drug and Alcohol screen
- Be clean shaven as this is on an Underground site
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.