Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Emerald
On Country Workforce are seeking experienced Multi Skilled Operators based within the central QLD regions of Emerald & Capella.
To be successful in these roles, you will come with the following:
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Generic Coal Induction (GI) – Surface
- Current Coal Board Medical (CBM)
- Site authorised Training Transcripts
- Current Drivers Licence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
As a productive member of their team you must also:
- Be a team player who prioritises safety always
- Understand your role and how it impacts upon the achievement of team objectives
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work without supervision if required
- Maintain compliance with site policies and procedures at all times
About the Company:
On Country Workforce Solutions is a proud Indigenous owned Recruitment and Labour hire organisation. They provide exceptional staffing solutions to industry while supporting skilled and experienced employees throughout Central Queensland.
Apply Here for Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Emerald
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a course that provides skill and knowledge required for working in surface coal mines under the QLD Mining Inspectorate Recognised Standard 11.
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
You can book your course online and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.