If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi-Skilled Operator Jobs Emerald
On Country Workforce are seeking experienced Multi Skilled Operators based within the central QLD regions of Emerald & Capella.
To be successful in these roles, you will come with the following:
- Standard 11 Induction Training Generic Coal Induction (GI) – Surface
- Current Coal Board Medical (CBM)
- Site authorised Training Transcripts
- Current Drivers Licence
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
As a productive member of their team you must also:
- Be a team player who prioritises safety always
- Understand your role and how it impacts upon the achievement of team objectives
- Be able to prioritise tasks and work without supervision if required
- Maintain compliance with site policies and procedures at all times
About the Company:
On Country Workforce Solutions is a proud Indigenous owned Recruitment and Labour hire organisation. They provide exceptional staffing solutions to industry while supporting skilled and experienced employees throughout Central Queensland.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.