See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
All Rounder Operator – Open Cut Mining
- 7:7 rotating nights & days roster immediate start
- DIDO from Rockhampton & Gladstone
- Comfortable accommodation, great food & an excellent work environment
Work for a reputable mining contractor with a broad portfolio of mining projects on their books. Long term work with contract to perm opportunities offering job security.
The Project & Roster
- Even time 7:7 roster DIDO from Rockhampton & Gladstone
- Camp and meals
- Work within a crew of experienced and safety focused operators
The Pay & Benefits
- $49-$53ph + Super
- Family friendly even time roster; 7:7
- Long term—permanent roles with major mining company
The Duties & Machinery
A Minimum of 2 Years’ experience operating a variety of mobile plant machines on site including trucks, dozers, graders, loaders, excavators.
- Operating a wide variety of mobile plant machines
- Communicate with other operators
- Have a positive attitude and follow company procedures
Skills & Experience
- Current C class driver’s license
- Current RII competency for diggers
- Current standard 11
- Current coal board medical
- Recent references
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi Skilled Open Cut Coal Mining Jobs DIDO Rockhampton
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.