If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operator
Bis Industries are searching for individuals eager to put their commitment and enthusiasm to work in the Bis team. People who are recognized for their safe operations record and focused on achieving customer outcomes.
Note: These are fly-in-fly-out positions†from Perth, operating on†a†2 & 1 roster.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Demonstrated commitment to our goal of Zero Harm (for our people and our equipment);
- Operating various mobile plant including Front End Loader, Rock-breaker, Grader and Water Cart;
- Commitment to all site safety standards and requirements;
- Completion of pre-starts, care & maintenance of mobile plant.†
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- HR license with valid tickets to operate equipment listed above;
- Relevant experience as a multi-skilled Mobile Plant Operator in a mining environment;
- Positive, proactive approach to safety;
- Strong work ethic and a commitment to putting the client first.
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- MC license;
- Mechanical ability;
- Current/Valid First Aid qualification (or a willingness to attain one).
Apply now to start your journey with Bis Industries today†
Click for more details and Apply for Mobile Plant Operator Job