Mobile Plant Operator – Open Cut Mining Job
The client is a large reputable head contractor with an number of major contractors throughout Australia and overseas. With over 300 pieces of plant in Australia they compete alongside the big players in the game.
What is on offer:
- Lifestyle friendly 5 on (days) 4 off, 4 on (nights) 5 off roster
- 12.5 hour days
- Quality camp conditions and a good standard of food provided
- Machinery – CAT trucks/ dozers/ loaders/ graders along with Liebherr & Komatsu diggers
- Overburden contract
- Long term permanent work on offer employed permanently
- Good hourly rates plus 10% superannuation + 5 weeks holiday
- $38.00ph + Super – Truck
- $40.00ph + Super – Dozer/ Grader/ Loader
- $42.00ph + Super – Excavator
What you will need:
- Min 1-2+ years open cut mining experience working on mobile plant or large civil project work
- Live within 4-5 hour drive from Rockhampton/ Gladstone (due to the hourly rate and roster this site does not support a FIFO)
- Experience on CAT equipment
- Rii Truck operator tickets as a minimum requirement
- Standard 11 & Coal Board Medical (advantageous)
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
Apply today. They will call you to discuss the role and project and allow you to decide if it is an opportunity you would like to pursue.Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Multi Skilled Mobile Plant Operator Open Cut Mining FIFO QLD