See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
DOZER, EXCAVATOR, GRADER, SCRAPER OPERATORS
Ditchfield has a solid history of project work delivering bulk earthworks, road construction, civil and mining infrastructure, subdivisions and contract mining projects for over 20 years. They are well-established, self performing business proud of its culture which has been built on team work, respect and integrity.
Currently searching for experienced MOBILE PLANT OPERATORS with the following skillsets:
(Please be aware these are NOT entry level roles)
- DOZERS (D6, D8, D10, D11)
- EXCAVATORS (12T – 120T)
- GRADERS (GPS)
They have a number of long-term civil construction projects underway and they are searching to on board people immediately.
- MINIMUM 5 Years experience with a demonstrated safe operating record.
- Be team orientated and Safety focused.
- Ability to complete Order 41 Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment, including a drug & alcohol screen
- Current RII or Verification of Competency
- General Construction Induction card
- Current Drivers License
- Demonstrated ability to work safely and effectively while unsupervised and also as a project team member
- A commitment to Safety, Environmental and Cultural Awareness
- GPS experience highly regarded
- Previous civil construction experience
- Heavy Rigid License
- First Aid Certificate
- Traffic Controllers Certificate
- Overhead Power lines Certificate
Please note that only candidates who have the required skills and experience for these positions will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will receive a response to their application. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
Unfortunately applicants on working Visas or seeking sponsorship will not be considered.
Ditchfield is an employer who embraces Equal Opportunity, they encourage men and women of all ages and backgrounds to apply.
WANT TO APPLY?
We’ll treat your application with absolute confidentiality. If you have the minimum requirements for these roles and would like to apply, please submit your application via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi-Skilled Mobile Plant Mining Operators – Newcastle
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.