Skilled Mining Trade Assistants Needed – 4 Week Shutdown
The client is very well reputed within the mining, agricultural, construction and the government sector. They are conducting a workshop shutdown in Mackay and are seeking skilled Trade Assistants for a week shutdown on heavy underground equipment.
- Assisting various Tradesmen – Boilermakers, Mechanical Fitters & Electricians
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings and diagrams
- Use of hand held and power tools
- Work on a 4 / 2 roster
- Rotating shifts – both days & nights
- Operation of machinery (if licensed to do so)
To be successful:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Trade Assistant to various Trades
- Forklift licence desired
- MUST have own accommodation in Mackay
- Prior experience within the mining or heavy engineering industries
- Ability to use and operate tools and machinery
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and diagrams
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skilled Mining Trade Assistants underground mine QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.