See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
JULY 2018 Mechanical Mining Shutdowns
Techforce is a specialized niche recruitment group with over 25 years’ experience supplying qualified and experienced blue-collar shutdown maintenance personnel to the mining and oil & gas industries across Australia.
Techforce clients have scheduled regular ongoing shutdowns across BHP, FMG, RIO, ROY HILL, KARARA and various other WA mine sites. Due to their every increasing order book they are proactively recruiting the below trades to join there ongoing core shutdown crews;
- Mechanical Fitters
- Rubber Liners
- Belt Splicers
- Trade Assistant
- Int – Adv Riggers
Current site inductions are highly advantageous but not essential as they can help you get inducted!
To be successful, candidates must have at a minimum;
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- Current High Risk Licence – Riggers/Scaffolders
- Confined Space – Within 2 years
- Working at Heights – Within 2 years
- OHS White Card
- GTA and FXT – This is a requirement for some sites including BHP
- CPR/LVR – If you’re an electrician
- MSIC’s are not essential however, they are highly advantageous
- All applicants must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical aswell as drug & alcohol testing
What’s on offer;
- Back to Back shut downs commencing in June with multiple clients
- Regular ongoing shutdowns with multiple clients
- To work for and be inducted with Australia’s biggest Engineering & Mining companies
- Extremely competitive shutdown rates
- Opportunity to upskill and move in to ongoing or perm rostered work
If you are interested and would like to be considered for any of the above positions, please forward a current CV to email@example.com ASAP! and call the Perth office on 08 6363 7040 to follow up
Would you like to apply
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi Skilled Mechanical Fitters & Boilermakers Perth WA Mine Jobs