Multi Skilled Heavy Mobile Operators
Golding are now seeking capable and experienced Multi Skilled Operators including Dozer, Grader and Haul Truck Operators. Golding will offer suitable candidates full-time employment for the duration of these projects.
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behaviour
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competency Training Records
- Current Drivers License
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Coal Board Medical
- 7/7 Roster (Thursday to Wednesday)
- Meals and camp accommodation provided
- Drive In, Drive Out
Please apply online below Golding is an equal opportunity employer Local candidates are encouraged to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skilled Heavy Mobile Operators Coal Mining Jobs Mackay
Standard 11 Mining Induction