Multi Skilled Operators Heavy Equipment Coal Mining
Multi Skilled Heavy Mobile Operators Coal Miner Bowen Basin
- 6/6 Roster -3 Day 3 Night
- Ongoing Work
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
- BIBO & DIDO
There client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender. The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first. The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
About The Role
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of Haul Trucks, Diggers, Graders or Dozers in a Pre-Strip Environment.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate mobile plant equipment, CAT 789 Haul Trucks, CAT D10, D11 Dozers &/or CAT 16, 24 Graders and Excavators
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- 6 months experience on the above-mentioned equipment
- Current Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (or willingness to obtain)
- Willingness to work rotating rosters
- High levels of initiative and the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- A Medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
Rachelle Brooks – Recruitment Coordinator
Mackay Office – 4969 4758
If you wish to apply please apply via the seek apply button! Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Multi Skilled Heavy Mobile Operators Coal Miner Bowen Basin