See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi-Skilled Operator Coal Mining Jobs QLD
CoreStaff is at the forefront of the recruitment industry with offices in Perth, Kalgoorlie, Adelaide, Sydney, Eastern Creek, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville and Darwin.
On this occasion they are seeking various experienced coal mining operators that has proven working experience.
- Haul Truck
- Shovel Operator
To be considered for this role you must have the following licenses/documents and attributes:
- Current C Class QLD Drivers License
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training as a minimum
- Relevant RII’s / Site VOCs for machinery
On offer if successful:
- Opportunity for permanent position with client after a qualifying period
- Camp accommodation including meals or an attractive accommodation allowance
- Lifestyle roster – no pyjama day as it’s continuous day or night
- 12.5 hour shifts
- BIBO option available from Yeppoon/Rockhampton
Please send the following documents to:
- Updated resume with 2 work related references
- Tickets and licenses – front and back in colour
- Drivers License – front and back in colour and by itself
- Birth Certificate and or passport
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Certificates – relevant to mining/trade
- Site induction certificates that are still current
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi Skilled Heavy Mobile Operator Coal Mining Jobs Queensland
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.