Heavy Duty Operator, Serviceman Required- FIFO
Torque Recruitment are currently seeking experienced serviceman for FIFO opportunities in Western Australia.
What they are looking for:
- Previous experience working in a similar role, servicing the following machinery
- Excavators, Dozers, Loaders, Graders, Dump trucks and more.
- Must have all relevant tickets and qualifications
- Must have a current HR drivers license
- Must have a current police clearance or be willing and able to obtain one
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment medical
What is on offer:
- Opportunity for growth
- Temp to Perm roles after a minimum of 3 months
- To start ASAP
- Chance to work for reputable Mining companies in Western Australia
If you are interested in the above positions please email a current resume, drivers license and tickets to email@example.com and please put ATTN:EBRU in the subject line to ensure no resumes are missed.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
To be considered for this role, please click the ‘Apply Now‘ link to submit your application. Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Multi Skilled Heavy Mining Operator Serviceman FIFO Perth
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.