Multi skilled Operator – Coal Mining
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with major mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
Client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
- Ongoing Positions
- Various Rosters & Sites
- Retention Bonus for Labour Hire personnel
- Operate CAT 797, 793, 789 Trucks and 830 & 930 Komatsu Trucks
- Water Carts CAT 785 & 777.
- Large Excavator & Drill Operations would be advantageous
- Operate CAT D11/D10 Dozers
- Grader experience on CAT16 & 24.
- Ability to work days & nights
- Camp accommodation provided.
These are experienced positions only, please ensure you qualify before applying.
Skills / Requirements
- Hold RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- Minimum 2 years coal mining experience
- Have a current CBM & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Commitment to safety
- Be a team player
- Hold a current drivers license
- Solid mining work history
To be considered for these positions please email ALL of the following documentation along with your resume to, email@example.com and hit the apply now button.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
- Current resume with 2 work references
- Colour copy of your license and tickets (front & back)
- Copies of your current site inductions
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Would you like to apply?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skilled Heavy Machinery Operator Coal Mining Jobs Brisbane