iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Multi Skilled Operators – Heavy Machinery Coal Mining Jobs
- DIDO – Camp & meals provided in Central QLD
- Ongoing opportunity available
- 7 on 7 off roster
Multi Skilled Heavy Machine Operators | Moranbah & Banana
The GO2 People have built a reputation for our ability to provide quality project staffing solutions across a range of industry sectors and, as such, they have been involved in some of Australia’s largest projects in the construction, mining and resources sectors in recent years.
Their team has been strategically developed to ensure they take an innovative and proactive approach to securing the best talent in the market in a short period of time and, by doing so, providing the desired outcomes for both client and candidate.
Ideally you will have experience operating;
- Haul Trucks (Komatsu 730E & 830E, CAT 777/797/785 B&C)
- Excavator (PC4000/1900/PC5500)
- Dozers (D10/D11/CAT475)
- Graders (24M & 16M)
- Water Carts
- The role will see you working 12 – 12.5 hour shifts (depending on shift) on a day/night 7 and 7 roster.
- This is an ongoing position and for the right applicants could lead to full time permanent employment.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Previous experience within Production Mining
- Hold current RII or VOC for the above listed machinery (Haul Truck/Dozer/Grader/Water Cart/Excavator)
- Be able to pass a pre-employment physical assessment and drug and alcohol test
- Other plant tickets will be highly regarded
- Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Commitment to working in a safe and efficient manner
- Contact details for two recent referees to support your application
- Have own reliable transport
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi Skilled Heavy Machine Coal Mining Operators Moranbah
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.