You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi Skilled Field Mining Services Shutdown
Extensive range of onsite maintenance and equipment repairs around the Bowen Basin and has the team to provide a service that will give there clients the competitive edge. CQ Field Mining Services have upcoming shutdowns on Drag lines and Shovels till the end of the year.There is also the possibility of ongoing work for the right personnel.
CURRENTLY SEEKING QUALIFIED:
- Structural Supervisors
- Mechanical Supervisors
- Mechanical Fitters
- Trades Assistants
Multi Skilled Field Mining Services Bowen Basin
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL REQUIRE:
- Australian recognized Trade Papers
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Core Induction or Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Working at Heights
- Current Confined Space
- Preferred but not essential EWP and Telehandler
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking APPLY NOW and attach your current resume.
Click Apply for Multi Skilled Field Mining Services Shutdown Work Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list