See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi Skilled Dump Truck Operators
One Key Resources a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The client is a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
Is this the best Job in Mining ever?
- Working in the Mining Industry on a Monday to Friday roster!
- Every weekend and Public Holiday off!
- Afternoon shift (9.00hrs.) only!
- These roles are residential only and no camp facilities are provided. Applicants must either reside in the Hunter Valley area or be prepared to relocate at their own expense.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Experience operating 996 digger or similar size
- Experience operating D10 Dozers or similar size
- Digger all loading Technics with trucks, maintain the bench etc
- Dozer floor and dump experience
- 16M Grader experience haul roads dump and dig floors
- 777 water cart experience
- Willingness to pass a PEM and D&A test
In return they offer:
- Ongoing opportunities
- Real work/life Balance
- Local Position – Be home after every shift
- Competitive hourly rates
- If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
- One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Dump Truck & Multi Skilled Operators – Australia
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.