Multi Skilled Dump Truck Jobs – Max Term Production
- Immediate Start + 12 Month Fixed Term Contracts
- Lifestyle Roster – 5/4/4/5 – Roster includes Pyjama Day
- Employee Benefits Program
- Salary Sacrifice Options Available
- Super Paid on ALL hours worked + on OT Rates
One Key Resources, proud partner of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire Solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and infrastructure industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are recruiting Skilled Dump Truck & Multi Skilled Operators to commence work in the Hunter Valley, NSW on a Coal Mine Site. Are you looking for a New Opportunity and Fixed Term Employment? Well they have the perfect opportunity for you!
The successful Operators will have:
- Minimum 12 Months’ Experience on Open Cut Coal Mine
- Proven Experience Operating CAT 777 or larger
- Preferred Electric Drive Experience E.g. Liebherr T282 or Komatsu 830E
- Ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical
If you fit the above requirements then look no further and apply online now
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply .
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*.Click Apply for Multi Skilled Dump Truck Max Term Production Operator QLD