See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dump Truck, Multi Skilled & Excavator Operators
New vacancies have become available for haul truck, multi skilled & production excavator operators for immediate starts at Foxleigh mine (Middlemount South).
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will be responsible for the safe operation of heavy mobile plant equipment. Prior experience is essential to be successful in these roles. ** No new to industry roles are currently available.
Skills and Experience
- Haul Truck; CAT 785 and above considered
- Multi Skilled; Truck +1 skill
- Excavator; EX3600 and above considered
Qualification & Requirements
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- Machinery Evidence (SSE signed matrix preferred)
- Current Drivers License
- Birth Certificate or Passport
- 7:7 Roster
- Camp & Meals
- BIBO – Mackay, Rockhampton & Bundaberg
- Retention bonus paid to contractors every 6months from start date.
Global Product Search offer the following incentives:
- Salary sacrifice options
- Novated Leasing
- Remote Rent or Mortgage
- Weekly pays & the option to split – Same pay every week.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Family Owned & Local Company
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi Skilled Dump Truck Heavy Mining Excavator Operators Coalfields
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about pays, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player