See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Dump Truck, Multi-Skilled & Excavator Operators
- 12 Month Max Term Contract with Annual Leave & Personal Leave Entitlements
- $46.17p/hr – $55.90p/hr + OT available
- $1000 quarterly discretionary performance bonus
- 455 Lifestyle Roster – 12hr Days and 10.5hr Nights
- Local position = work/life balance
They are searching for experienced Dump Truck, Multi-Skilled & Excavator Operators. This is a great opportunity to apply your expert operating skills in the workplace. The compensation is attractive, as is the structured lifestyle roster which allows for personal pursuits and professional development. You will be working in the largest individual coal production site in the Hunter Valley Muswellbrook region.
Skills & Requirements:
- Training transcripts to validate your experience OR Letter of competency
- Willingness to pass a Pre Employment Medical and D&A test
- Current driver’s license
- Live locally or be willing to relocate to the Muswellbrook region
Minimum 12 months operating experience on one or more of the below equipment;
- Haul trucks: CATERPILLAR 785, 789 & 793
- Graders: CATERPILLAR 16M & H
- Watercarts: CATERPILLAR 777 water cart
- Dozers: CATERPILLAR D10 & D11
- Excavators: LIEBHERR 9800, 9350, 996 & KOMATSU PC1250
- Max term contract
- Temp to perm opportunities
- Friendly onsite Stellar support team
- Accrual of annual & personal leave
- $1000 discretionary bonus per quarter performance bonus
- Competitive hourly rates
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
To register your interest please click APPLY NOW.
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi-Skilled Dump Truck Excavator Operators Coal Production Site
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.