Truck, Multi Skilled, Dozer & Excavator Operators – Baralaba Mining PROJECT
There partner Golding has been selected to commence mining operations at the Baralaba Mining Project. In support of Golding they now seeking highly skilled Trucks, Multi Skilled, Dozer & Excavator Operators to work as part of the project team.
- Demonstrated ability in applying the site safety systems requirements
- Demonstrated safe, professional and productive behavior
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] competency training records
- Current drivers license
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- 7/7 roster
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for training, development and internal promotion
- Camp accommodation available
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned contracted workforce provider to the mining, sector. They are proud to partner with Golding Contractors to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Looking after there employees is important. Through rewards platform, they offer benefits from retail rewards through to financial, health cover, insurance, superannuation services and more.
How to apply
Click on the apply button or for more information please contact:
Teresa Morgan – Recruitment Coordinator
Biloela Office – 4800 3714
At WorkPac, they recognize they are strengthened by diversity. They are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. They are an Equal Opportunity employer and they encourage applications from women and Indigenous people.Apply for Multi Skilled Dozer Excavator Baralaba Mining Project QLD