CHPP Operator Job in Mackay & Coalfields
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with major mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators.
Client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
To apply for these CHPP roles you will require the following;
- Previous CHPP experience in operations or maintenance.
- Minimum 2 years Loader experience.
- Minimum 2 years Dozer experience.
- Fitter & or Boilermaker trade qualification.
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* & Coal Board Medical
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s
In return they can offer;
- An ongoing contract
- site safety commitment
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Bussing options from Mackay.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Multi Skilled Coal Mining Plant Operators maintenance Coalfields
Standard 11 Mining Induction