(FTC) Multi-skilled & Dozer D11 Operators – Dubbo
Multi-skilled Coal Mining job Dozer D11 Operators Dubbo Australia
Multi-Skilled Operators required for local mine – Fixed Term Contracts
- Multi-Skilled Operators required for local mine – Fixed Term Contracts
- The Mine is considered to be a world-class open cut coal asset, which produces high-quality exports.
To Be Successful In This Role You Must Have
- Experience operating CAT 789 or Komatsu 830E Haul Trucks
- Experience operating Dozers (CAT D11), Graders, Loaders and/or Water Carts
- Proven Experience operating the above machinery E.g. RTO/RII Certificate, Signed Competency or Training
What they Can Offer
- Competitive Rate + bonus earnings after 6 months
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contracts – Potential for Permanency for High Performers
- DIDO – be home after every shift!
- One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries.
Fircroft is a global workforce solutions provider to the technical engineering sectors. Since 1970 Fircroft has been serving the biggest names in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Chemical, ICT, Mining & Minerals, Infrastructure & Construction, Power, Nuclear & Utilities and Automotive. Over 10,000 contractors trust Fircroft to take care of their careers. Open up a world of opportunity at fircroft.com
Technical Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment, Power & Energy Recruitment, Mining and Minerals Recruitment
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Multi-skilled Coal Mining job Dozer D11 Operators Dubbo Australia