See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
(FTC) Multi-skilled & Dozer D11 Operators – Dubbo
Multi-skilled Coal Mining job Dozer D11 Operators Dubbo Australia
Multi-Skilled Operators required for local mine – Fixed Term Contracts
- Multi-Skilled Operators required for local mine – Fixed Term Contracts
- The Mine is considered to be a world-class open cut coal asset, which produces high-quality exports.
To Be Successful In This Role You Must Have
- Experience operating CAT 789 or Komatsu 830E Haul Trucks
- Experience operating Dozers (CAT D11), Graders, Loaders and/or Water Carts
- Proven Experience operating the above machinery E.g. RTO/RII Certificate, Signed Competency or Training
What they Can Offer
- Competitive Rate + bonus earnings after 6 months
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contracts – Potential for Permanency for High Performers
- DIDO – be home after every shift!
- One Key Resources is a specialist provider of managed workforce services and labour hire to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries.
Fircroft is a global workforce solutions provider to the technical engineering sectors. Since 1970 Fircroft has been serving the biggest names in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical & Chemical, ICT, Mining & Minerals, Infrastructure & Construction, Power, Nuclear & Utilities and Automotive. Over 10,000 contractors trust Fircroft to take care of their careers. Open up a world of opportunity at fircroft.com
Technical Recruitment, Oil & Gas Recruitment, Contract Recruitment, Permanent Recruitment, Automotive Recruitment, Power & Energy Recruitment, Mining and Minerals Recruitment
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi-skilled Coal Mining job Dozer D11 Operators Dubbo Australia
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.