See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Excavator Operators
Experienced Excavator Operators are required to work on a solar farm site in the Toowoomba region.
Client is a renowned renewable energy company and has asked for the following requirements for multiple experienced Excavator Operators:
- Must be ticketed (LE ticket) and have at least 2 years experience on a solar or civil site.
- Must be reliable and available for an immediate start.
- Work onsite is trenching, backfilling, running and hauling spools (cable) to name a few.
- Must be fit and energetic, the role does require some labouring when required.
- Own transport as this is a DIDO role
The Client expects that you will be able to fill the role until the end of the project, which is around November. You will also be VOC’d onsite.
If you can final trim, have worked with GPS etc and have extra tickets and experience, this would be looked upon favorably.
For any further enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training
How to apply
If this sounds like you, press APPLY NOW and submit your up to date resume with 2 contactable referees.Apply for Multi Skilled Coal Mining Heavy Excavator Operators