See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
All Trades – Goonyella Mine Maintenance Shutdown
ALL TRADES REQUIRED FOR A MAJOR 6 WEEK MAINTENANCE SHUTDOWN AT GOONYELLA RIVERSIDE MINE TO COMMENCE IN OCTOBER
They are needing Fitters, Boilermakers, Industrial Tilers, and experienced Trade Assistants to assist in the project.
You will require the following;
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 Induction Training
- BMA Core or BMA Bridging
- Current Goonyella Riverside induction (or willingness to obtain on your own)
- Confined Spaces (highly advantageous)
- Working at Heights (highly advantageous)
- Trade qualified where applicable
- Past mine site or heavy industrial site expertise
- Fit & healthy & ability to pass random drug & alcohol screening
On offer is a 6 week shutdown with the following;
- Monday to Friday roster (days/nights)
- Bus travel provided from Mackay (if required)
- Attractive pay rates
- Meals & camp accommodation provided
If interested please follow the prompts & apply now. They have limited time to secure people for the shutdown & are needing to confirm suitable candidates as soon as possible.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Multi Skilled Coal Mining Goonyella Mine Maintenance Coalfields