See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Multi Skilled Civil Plant Operators
Lucas TCS have recently been awarded a large civil project approximately 300 km north west of Adelaide, SA.
Scope of works includes:
- Construction of approximately 15km of internal roadways
- Clearing and topsoil stripping
- Cut and fill earthworks
- Storm water installation including pipes and culverts.
- Crushing of quarry products for the construction of roads and hardstands.
- Detailed concrete construction including slabs, footings and walls for infrastructure.
They have current opportunities for experienced Civil Plant Operators with a high level of proficiency on two or more of the following:
- M Series Grader – Final Trim MM GPS (Topcon & Trimble)
- Scraper (623 / 657)
- Dozer (D9 / D10)
- Road Water Cart (HR unrestricted)
- Experience on other mobile plant highly regarded.
Suitable applicants will have:
- Valid HR Licence (unrestricted)
- White Card
- Track record of working safely and be willing to perform labouring duties when required.
Project duration is approximately 10 months, with probable continuation of employment. Project roster is 2 weeks on, 1 week off – day shift.
Residents of Whyalla, Port Augusta, and surrounding areas who meet the above criteria will be highly regarded, however, applications from residents of Adelaide and Regional South Australia will also be considered.
Flights (ex-Adelaide) and accommodation will be provided to people working away from home. Suitable applicants must meet the standards of an industry standard medical assessment.
Multi Skilled Civil Plant Operators North West Adelaide
Lucas TCS is a South Australian privately-owned company. For over 40 years they have worked on a national basis with Australia’s leading Mining & Civil companies on a variety of challenging projects. They are a respected player in the field of Mining and Civil Contracting, with around 400 qualified and experienced personnel, one of the largest plant and equipment fleets in SA, and an excellent safety and environmental track record.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Multi Skilled Civil Plant Operators, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
If you meet the above criteria please apply by clicking “APPLY NOW” and attach your current CV/ resume.
Click Apply for Multi Skilled Civil Plant Operators North West Adelaide
Human Resources – Lucas TCS – Recruitment@LucasTCS.com.au