If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
MPU/MMU Operator Mining
Torque Recruitment Group are currently seeking experienced MMU/MPU Operators for ongoing rostered work with one of Western Australia’s leading Mining clients. The role will involve operating and maintaining the Mobile Processing Unit and Mobile Mixing Unit, and providing support for all scheduled blasts in order to meet project targets.
To be successful you need to have:
- Prior experience as a MMU/MPU operator or Blast Crew labourer within a mining environment (essential)
- Ability to record, control, use, manage and report on all drill and blast SRS
- A current Dangerous Goods Security Card (WA) – essential
- Possess a current HR driver’s license
- A high regard for safety – working within safe work procedures and site specific safety requirements at all times
- Ability to obtain a National Police Clearance (within 3 months)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
iMINCO Tip: Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
To apply for this position
If you fit the above criteria and available immediately, apply via SEEK or send a copy of your resume
Click Apply for MPU/MMU Operator Mining Coolgardie WA