Mount Isa Mining Water Blaster Experienced
They are a large Australian recruitment company who are proud of their company culture and truly believe there people are biggest assets. AWX are well regarded across many industries and constantly have new and exciting roles available for the right people to grow within their business.
About the role
The roles are primarily residential based within Mount Isa. The successful candidate will work a lifestyle roster of 7 days on 7 days off with a global mining giant (other rosters may be available for the right candidate).
Benefits and perks
FIFO from Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns, with accommodation and meals provided may be available for suitably qualified and experienced operators. If you are located outside of these areas, you will have to make your own way to one of these destinations.
Skills and experience
This role involves assisting an experienced team with the water blasting and general labouring within specific area’s of a mine site.
To be successful for this role you will require:
- Current B Class Water Jetting Ticket
- Sound knowledge and understanding of AS/NZS 4233.1:2013
- Experience with Jetstream 3040-40 000 & 4240-40,000 psi UHPWJ, Jetstream 4215-15 000 psi HPWJ
- Jetstream & Hammelmann Water Jetting Accessories
- HR Drivers License
- Sound knowledge of jetting principles including nozzle selections
- Basic understanding of maintenance of the above machines will be highly regarded
- Ability to become site ready – including pre-employment medical
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply for this job
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Mount Isa Mining Water Blaster Experienced Western QLD