If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mine Site Plumber job Moranbah Mackay & Coalfields
Advertised by: One Key Resources Pty Ltd, Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
One Key Resources, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
About the Role
One Key Resources are currently seeking a Mine Site Plumber in Moranbah that is responsible for providing plumbing, gas and drainage repairs & maintenance to Anglo American assets, plant & equipment. The Plumber will work 7on 7off DIDO roster.
- Plumbing, gas and drainage repairs & maintenance as required
- Change-outs, new installations and preventative maintenance as required
- Represent the company in a professional manner whilst performing quality workmanship ensuring that the service is delivered to the customer’s and company’s satisfaction and within budget constraints
- Effectively communicate with customers where required and to support other trades people in maximising customer satisfaction
- Complete all related paperwork as necessary in a timely manner e.g. time sheets, purchase orders, job dockets, minor estimates, technical reports etc.
- If required, to be utilized on “on call” roster or overtime to suit client requirements.
Experiences & Qualifications
- Coal Board Medical
- Registered and licensed plumber
- Gas fitting licence – (desirable)
- Site Safe Passport or equivalent (Desirable)
- CPR – First Aid Training (Desirable)
- Drivers Licence
- White Card
- Minimum 3 – 5 years post trade experience in a Mining/Commercial/Industrial environment
- Previous experience working in a building maintenance position involving large volumes of assets and programmed servicing schedules.
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Dayshift only
- Fixed Term Contract – Rate + Holiday & Personal Leave
- Camp Accommodation and Meals provided
- DIDO to Camp in Moranbah
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page.
Thanks for searching at this Mine Site Plumber job with One Key Resources Pty Ltd.
Highlights of the job and other details are:
iMINCO mining information. We showcase the best mining jobs in Mackay & Coalfields.
Location: Mackay & Coalfields
Job Type: Contract/Temp
Category: Mining, Resources & Energy
Classification: Mining – Engineering & Maintenance
Job link : https://www.seek.com.au/job/51182069/
Mine Site Plumber jobs Mackay & Coalfields One Key Resources Pty Ltd jobs at Mackay & Coalfields, contract/temp, Mining, Resources & Energy, iMINCO Mining Information
Before applying for the Mine Site Plumber job with One Key Resources Pty Ltd, have a flick through your resume and make sure it’s up-to-date and you’re targeting this job with the keywords used in the ad.
Remember… the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) could be used to scan your resume and cover letter for keywords. If your resume doesn’t match some of the expected words that are contained in the job your application may fail the test and be rejected. Give yourself the best chance at getting your resume seen by a human by reading the iMINCO mining resume guide here.
Mining Jobs, jobs in mines, jobs on mine sites, get a mine job.
Mine Site Plumber, Mackay & Coalfields, Moranbah, One Key Resources Pty Ltd,Mining – Engineering & Maintenance