Moranbah Longwall Relocation Specialist
Moranbah Longwall Specialist Electrical Fitter mechanic QLD
Tolk Group has an exciting opportunity for Experienced Longwall Relocation crew. Immediate starts are available with options of either full-time or casual employment.
- Current QLD Electrical fitter mechanic license unrestricted
- Full EEHA within in the last 5 years.
- LVR CPR
- Electricians with experience on diesel engines extremely preferred and highly desired.
- Australian recognized trade certificate.
- Minimum 12 months in similar role.
- Minimum 12 months experience working on PJB’s, ED7 Breakdown repairs.
- DES Certificate within 5 years
- Brake testing and wheel Assembly tickets favourable.
Operators with the following tickets will be highly desirable.
- ED7, ED10, ED40, Jug-A-0, Chock Chariot, Eimco’s, PJB,
- WSAH, TAE, Shearer, Loaders, Underground lifting and slinging ticket.
Leading hands must also have a current S123, G2 and minimum 12 months in a similar role
Tolk Group offer fantastic incentives for there employees, including salary sacrificing, annual and personal leave accruals (full-time only), family friendly rosters for work/life balance and accommodation and meals while on roster.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
How to apply
If you are ready to be counted and rewarded for your talents call there recruitment team on 1800 832 473 or click apply now.Click Apply for Moranbah Longwall Specialist Electrical Fitter mechanic QLD