Moorabbin HR Driver Jobs Victoria
Moorabbin Cabinets have full time/permanent opportunities for experienced HR Drivers based out of their factory in Moorabbin. If you’ve got the listed requirements be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
All applicants must have a minimum of 2 years HR driving experience. Those without HR licence/driving experience need not apply.
You will be responsible for:
- Local driving in and around Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs
- Operating Auto & Manual trucks and vehicles using safe driving principles
- Restraining/wrapping of loads
- Manual Loading and unloading of Trucks (Kitchens/Joinery/Doors up to 25kgs)
- Ensuring truck is kept up to OHS standards (Basic Maintenance and Pre-Start checks)
- Completing relevant paper work
- Upholding professional standards and customer service skills
Benefits of the this transport job:
- Permanent full-time position, day shift hours with potential overtime
- They offer excellent job security and stability that comes from being part of a well-established and highly-respected company
- They are an innovative and vibrant company with a great “can-do” team culture
- Work in a safety focused workplace
To be successful in this truck driver role you will have:
- Current HR licence essential
- Minimum 2+ years HR driving experience (Manual & Auto)
- Excellent driving history
- White Card licence
- Physically fit and strong
- Well presented
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to think on the run and work in a team environment
- Flexibility with work hours
- Experience in construction/manufacturing industries looked upon favourably
If you believe you have the experience per the listed criteria, the drive needed for this position and have a real passion to succeed in a challenging environment, please apply for the position.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent road transport jobs here.