Moolarben Coal – NSW Mining Traineeships intake commencing 2018
Moolarben Coal (Yancoal) is looking for trainees to join their mine operation in NSW. They maintains and continue to develop practices and a culture for safe and efficient standards in their coal mining workplace and are looking for employees that share that commitment. This is a good opportunity for people looking to get into the mines in NSW and who are also ready to be trained and immerse themselves in a positive culture of teamwork and safety.
- Compliance with coal mine working procedures
- Effective workplace communication to maintain a positive working environment
- Be willing and able to undertake labouring and operator tasks
- Ensure safe work practices and maintain the health and safety of yourself and others in the workplace
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Successfully complete all theoretical components of the Traineeship including attendance with the Registered Training Organisation
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Demonstrated good work ethic
- General manual labour / experience
- Physically fit
- White Card
- Driver’s license with clean driving record
About Moolarben Coal
The Moolarben Coal Complex is located approximately 40 kilometres north of Mudgee in the Western Coalfields of New South Wales (NSW).
Moolarben Coal Operations Pty Ltd (MCO) is the operator of the Moolarben Coal Complex on behalf of the Moolarben Joint Venture (Moolarben Coal Mines Pty Ltd, Sojitz Moolarben Resources Pty Ltd and a consortium of Korean power companies). MCO and Moolarben Coal Mines Pty Ltd are wholly owned subsidiaries of Yancoal Australia Limited.
Over 500 people currently work at Moolarben Coal Operations, either as direct employees or as contractors.
Moolarben Coal is always looking to bring talented people on board. To register your interest in any current or future positions at Moolarben Coal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Operating 24 hours a day, the Moolarben Coal Complex comprises four approved open cut mining areas (OC1 to OC4), three approved underground mining areas (UG1, UG2 and UG4) and other mining related infrastructure (including coal processing and transport facilities).
Mining operations at the Moolarben Coal Complex are currently approved until 31 December 2038 and would continue to be carried out in accordance with Project Approval (05_0117) (Moolarben Coal Project Stage 1) as modified and Project Approval (08_0135) (Moolarben Coal Project Stage 2).
Moolarben Coal Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 2003
Mudgee NSW 2850
Phone: 02 6376 1500
Fax: 02 6376 1599
Take a look at the Moolarben Coal mine map – become familiar with the environment before applying for the traineeship. And remember to get your resume updated too. Moolarben Coal NSW Mining Traineeships, make it count in 2018.
Submit an application for this role, use the Apply button belowClick Apply for Moolarben Coal Operations Position
623 mining jobs in the system
The links below are related, you may find them helpful in your mining research on : 'Qualified Riggers Various Mine sites Across Bowen Basin'.