Monadelphous†Queensland Trades Assistants
Monadelphous is a leading national engineering group, providing engineering construction, maintenance and industrial services to the resources, energy and infrastructure sectors.
S&P/ASX 200 company working for blue-chip customers on some of Australia’s biggest projects.
Successful applicants must:
- Be Local to the Mount Isa area
- Have experience within the maintenance industry in the last 2 years
- Hold current Working at Heights and Confined Space training
- Have High Risk Card with LF or EWP (preferable)
- Forklift experience will be highly regarded
- Produce Proof of Right to work in Australia
Successful applicants will have the highest regard for safety and will be required to actively contribute in HSE based activities to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of themselves and others.
You will have the ability to be flexible to deliver in a continually evolving environment and possess strong team work ethics.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Queensland Trades Assistants, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.