See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Monadelphous Mining Shutdown Coordinator in Western Australia
Monadelphous’ Maintenance and Industrial Services division specializes in the planning, management and execution of mechanical and electrical maintenance services, shutdowns, fixed plant maintenance services, access solutions, dewatering services, specialist coatings, and sustaining capital works.
As a Shutdown Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in managing and updating the Mining Minerals West Roster and will be responsible for “Core Crew” identification, compliance and mobilization. Crucial to this function will be the ability to meet operational requirements, with a focus on crew retention.
The responsibilities of the position include:
Liaise with client based teams to ensure seamless on-boarding and mobilization as per individual site requirements
Work closely with other Shutdown Coordinators to share labour resources to ensure continuity of work and maintain engagement
- Coordinate accurate Labour Matrix, Labour Lists, and Flight Lists to support mobilizations
- Liaise with recruitment regarding labour requirements
- Facilitate site based visits to support the mobilization process as required
The successful candidate will have:
- Significant experience in a rostering/crewing or site administration role within the resources sector
- Demonstrated capabilities in talent pooling suitable candidates for trade based opportunities within a shutdown environment
- Strong attention to detail, analytic and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong understanding and involvement in stakeholder engagement strategies
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with use of the Microsoft Office suite
This role will suit an individual who thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and enjoys taking on challenges as part of a cohesive team.
Monadelphous are committed on creating an environment where people are valued, careers are developed and their efforts are rewarded. They pride there selves on there dedication to ensuring a safe work environment. Monadelphous is an equal opportunity employer and believe diversity enriches breadth of knowledge, capability and experience. They welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Apply for Monadelphous Mining Maintenance Shutdown Coordinator WA