Underground Mining Jobs – Diesel Fitter
- 7/7 Roster
- Work until end of the Year
- Meals and Camp Provided
Client is seeking a skilled and experienced Underground Diesel Fitter for a position at an Underground Mine near Middlemount, Queensland.
This role is for at least 5 months work with potential for other work afterwards, a 7/7 Roster with Meals and Camp provided.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General maintenance to mobile plant underground equipment.
- An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential.
- Follow all mine site procedures including equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance.
- Trade Certificate
- Underground Diesel Fitting Experience
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- DES Competency is required
- AURT & AURK Competency (Brake Testing)
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors.
They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. WorkPac have over 35 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia. Apply for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Mobile Plant Underground Mining Diesel Fitter Queensland