Multi Skilled Production Operators – Bowen Basin
At Programmed, they are committed to creating a safe and inclusive environment which values and respects diverse styles, backgrounds, experiences and perspectives.
- MANDATORY – Demonstrated experience as a Mobile Plant Production Operator on a minimum of 2 of the following equipment: Dump Truck, Excavator, Loaders, Dozers, Graders.
These are not entry level roles
- Competency Report (RII's [...Learn about RII's] or Site Authorizations are accepted)
- Current Australian Drivers License
- A commitment to Safety and Cultural Awareness
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Ability to complete a Coal Board Medical and Functional Assessment
- 7/7 Roster
- Drive in Drive out
- 12.5 Hour Shifts
- All inductions and medicals paid for
- Competitive pay rates and loyalty incentives
- Casual and Permanent Contracts available
- Great working environment – be part of a team committed to Safety!
- Long term contract
- On-site support
- Camp and Meals provided
Programmed Skilled Workforce
As one of Australia’s largest employers, they work with great companies all around Australia and New Zealand to give you the best opportunities to work when and where you want to.
They welcome and encourage women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Would you like to apply?
So it’s over to you. If you would like to join the team, please APPLY now.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Plant Production Operator Skilled Coal Mining Bowen Basin
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen. The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Standard 11 Mining Induction