If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators / Truck Drivers,WA
Currently have multiple positions available for Mobile Plant Operators/Truck Drivers in the Albany region. These are full time, ongoing roles for the right person.
Your day to day duties will range from:
- Operation of fixed plant, dozer and loader operations Blending, moving and maintaining stockpile materials
- Isolating and accessing plant
- Manual addition of concrete product additives
- HR truck driving on site and on the road
- Maintain and monitor site quality standards.
The right candidate will have:
- A current Heavy Rigid driver’s licence
- Conduct Loader Operations tickets
- Experience working in a quarry or mine site environment
- Previous experience operating mobile plant machinery
- Ability to communicate and problem solve
- Be physically fit and able to lift heavy loads
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol screening
If you’re lucky enough to get this job, you can expect to get a competitive pay rate and great roster to help you live a better life. You will be able to further develop your skills working in a small, supportive team.
Note: This job for Mobile Plant Operators / Truck Drivers will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Please call our office on 9780 9600 for further information or apply now via the link below!
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Operators / Truck Drivers – Western Australia
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.