Mobile Plant Operators – QLD Major Projects
Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplined construction and engineering services provider to the oil and gas, metals and minerals, infrastructure and marine and defense markets. There goal is to grow a sustainable company that will deliver mutually beneficial outcomes to all stakeholders for today and into the future.
They value the contribution of our employees working hand-in-hand with the organization to sustain growth and deliver mutually beneficial outcomes to all stakeholders.
As a leading end-to-end solutions provider, they are committed to providing our clients with the highest levels of service. Those individuals who are interested in working for Civmec will possess a commitment to promoting a safe work environment, taking ownership of their work, having proven organizational and time management skills combined with the ability to work autonomously within a high pressure environment.
The current opportunity
Having recently been awarded a major package of work for a process facility in far north Queensland, Civmec is currently seeking expressions of interest from highly capable and experienced Mobile Plant Operators for FIFO-based opportunities from Brisbane or Cairns.
Rosters will be on a 20:8 basis and roles include:
- Backhoe Operations
- Front End Loader Operations
- Roller Operations
- Final Trim Bobcat
You will possess:
- You will be based in Brisbane or Cairns (Cairns highly desirable) or be prepared to make your way to these points of hire
- Physical fitness, strength and stamina with the ability to successfully complete a pre-employment medical
- Demonstrated experience within the construction, mining and resource industries
- A strong work ethic with a commitment to health and safety and a team first approach
- Have experience working in SMP and or civil construction on remote FIFO projects a must
- Current high risk licenses essential
- Current Medium / Heavy Rigid license essential
- Minimum 2 years’ heavy industry experience in the same role on remote FIFO projects a mus
- Highly experience in safety legislative requirements
As an employer of choice, Civmec embrace Equal Employment Opportunities promoting diversity within the workplace and encourages female and Indigenous candidates to apply.
They respectfully request no agency submissions at this time. Shortlisting will commence immediately.
How to apply
For further information and to submit your application, please click “Apply”.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.