See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators Pilbara
Torque Recruitment Group is an Australian owned and operated recruitment company that benefits from decades of industry experience among its senior team. They are a Quality Assured Company (ISO: 9001) and also OH&S Accredited (AS/NZ:4801) so you can be assured that they can take both business and your business very seriously. knowledge and experience combined with excellent operational teams and professional accreditation’s position as the premium provider for the markets in which they have a presence.
To be considered for the roles they are searching for the following:
- At least 2 years experience working in a mining/production environment
- For the dump truck roles candidates must have operated CAT and Hitachi 777/785/789 trucks
- All Rounders must have experience on loaders/dozers/excavators/graders
- Experience operating PC1200/PC1250 highly desirable
- Ideally must have been on the machines in the last year
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment
- Must be able to pass a pre- employment medical and DAS
- Must have a clear police record
- Must be prepared to work FIFO from Perth
What is on offer:
- 2/1 roster
- FIFO from Perth
- Competitive rates – $39-$48 per hour depending on experience
- Modern camp facilities
- Ongoing work
- Opportunity to get experience on different machines
- Types of machinery onsite include; D9/D10 dozers, PC1250/EX3600/EX2500/EX1200, 16H graders, WA980/988 loaders, 777 watercarts and dump trucks
APPLY NOW to secure your application. Darwin locals are encouraged to apply, please note flights or relocation costs to Perth will be at your own cost.
NOTE: When you apply for this job [name of job title here], take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Apply for Mobile Plant Operators Multiple sites Pilbara
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.