Mobile Plant Operators – DIDO work Bowen Basin
This role will see you working closely with an Australian renowned mining company who has multiple sites across the Bowen Basin.
Must be able to alternate between operating haul trucks, dozers, graders and loaders. Follow all safety policies, procedures and legislation. Remain flexible, provide assistance and support team members as required.
Skills & experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* and Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Previous experience on a mine site
- Must have a minimum 6 months Experience operating any of the Following:
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Proof of Competency
- Drivers License
- $45 – $48 ph + Super
- First class accommodation and meals provided (including crib meals)
- Long-term job opportunity
- Live the dream on a lifestyle roster
- Uniform provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Mobile Plant Operators Multiple Coal Mining Sites Bowen Basin