Mobile Plant Operators
- 8/6†roster, FIFO ex Perth
- 3-month contract position only
One of the world’s largest Gold producing companies, MPi are seeking experienced Mobile Plant Operators to join the team for this 3-month contract opportunity.
About the role
In this role, you will be responsible for a project around a tailings dam where you will be operating the following equipment:
- Komatsu dump truck
- Komatsu loader (Komatsu information about website for WA500, WA600 wheeled loader)
Download the PDF to learn more about WA6000
- Komatsu & CAT excavators
- CAT dozer
- CAT grader
- CAT water cart
Working 12 hours per day, this position is based on an 8/6 roster, FIFO ex Perth. This role is a contract opportunity only at this stage and is due to commence immediately.
Whilst on site, you will have access to full site facilities such as wet/dry mess, tennis court & gym. Please note there is limited phone reception.
To be considered, You must:
- Hold a current WA manual Drivers License as a minimum.
- Ideally have a site services/civil or processing background.
- Ideally have experience with the above listed machinery.
- Be physically fit and have a strong work ethic.
- Hold or be able to obtain a National Police clearance (issued†within the past 12 months).
- Provide a cleared pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screen.
- Provide contactable referees.
Working for MPi
Paid weekly, plus superannuation paid on all hours worked and 24/7 Consultant availability are just some of the benefits of being a contractor with MPi.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.