See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mobile Plant Operators Pilbara WA
Mobile Plant Operators FIFO Pilbara Mining WA
Allstate Recruitment urgently require experienced Mobile Plant Operators for FIFO Pilbara Mining roles to start 28th December 2017.
Essential Experience required for all operators:
- Excavators PC1250-8 & larger PC850-8 Watercarts MACK 6 wheeler & ISUZU 6 wheeler & CAT740 Watercart (Dump/Moxy)777D, CAT 740B & Komatsu HM400
- The operators need to be able to be very flexible & adapt to change very quickly as client can move from one pit to another.
- Safety has to be held as a high importance & a good track record of this helps Current HR Drivers License
- Construction White Card Completed Pre-Employment Medical and D.A.S within lat 3 months Colour copies of
- Licenses and Tickets must be supplied for verification All operators (DO, DTO, AR, DZ) need to have worked in gold, small tight pits & have at least 2-3yrs experience.
In return, you will be joining a highly professional, experienced and skilled team, working for a rapidly growing new recruitment organization.You will be rewarded with the offer of a very competitive hourly rate and ongoing work opportunities.
If this role matches your skills, experience and ambition, please submit your resume immediately!
Allstate Recruitment embraces equal employment opportunities and actively promotes diversity and inclusiveness within the workplace.They encourage female and Indigenous candidates to apply for any opportunity within their business.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team please Apply online now with an up to date CV.
Click Apply for Mobile Plant Operators FIFO Pilbara Mining WA
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.